Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Franchisees I Like To Visit

Hola from the deep South,

Other than a couple of personality clashes, I like all the franchisees I am around, but some I like better than others. Here are a few things I appreciate from the franchisees or like to be around.

  • Coffee is ready when I get there in the morning and is offered to me right off the bat. The only thing worse than not having any coffee to drink for a morning meetings, is having smell coffee and eventually break down and ask for a cup.
  • Franchisees who ask my opinion and then follow it.
  • Franchisees who treat me like a friend and offer to make my stay in town better by offering to go to dinner or do something social.
  • Franchisees who buy my lunch occasionally, even knowing that I have an expense account.
  • Franchisees who thank me for coming there and even tell me how much they appreciate my help. Yes, it's my job, but I go above and beyond and they realize it.
  • Franchisees who have done what I asked them to do since the last visit. I helps me feel like I am making a difference and it helps me not be judgemental about what I think they should have been doing with their time.

Next time, franchisees I don't like to visit,

Fran

No comments: