Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Beginning of the Craziness

Have you ever thought about buying a franchise, but you were afraid you just weren't smart enough to succeed? Well, you will enjoy reading about some of the crazy things franchisees do and thinking to yourself that if someone like that can run a business, I certainly can.
If you own a franchise and would like to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly about things that other franchisees are doing, this blog will be for you.
If you visit franchises and see the kind of things that I do day in and day out, this blog will be for you. I hope you will comment and add your own stories as we go along.
If you are a road warrior, you will enjoy the hotel, rental car, airplane experiences. If you have dreamed of being a road warrior, you will change your mind.
I won't be able to tell you exactly which franchise I represent, due to wanting to keep my job and not wanting to embarrass the franchisees that I visit and help, but I can tell you I travel all over the US and it is a service type franchise.
Please come with me on the "Alice in Wonderland" journey that is the life of a franchise representive.

No comments: